The Knox School takes athletics seriously! This is why we work to provide the most up to date equipment and continuously grow and expand our competitive team offerings. Our facilities currently offer:
- Bancroft-Phinney Hall housing a full-size Basketball Court
- Waterfront Access to Stony Brook Harbor for our Crew Program
- Indoor Rowing Facility with 18 ergs for year-round conditioning
- Historic Horse-Shoe Shaped Equestrian Center with 18 stalls to house the horses
- State-of-the-Art Equestrian Riding Ring designed by industry leaders
- 4 Hard-Top Tennis Courts
- Full-Size Volleyball Court
- Badminton Court
- Full-Service Strength Training Facilities
- Dance, Yoga, and Meditation Studio
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- The Manfuso Soccer Field
- 2 Softball Fields
- Fencing Facilities
- Shoreline Cross-Country Course
Falcons Crew trains right on our waterfront campus in the Stony Brook Harbor. There is no need to travel to local beaches when all a student-athlete needs is right on their home campus!
Knox is the only school on Long Island with an equestrian ring and riding program on their campus.
Our Dance studio is also used for mindfulness, yoga and meditation programs.
The Knox Fitness Center is a fully equipped workout area open to Knox students. With an array of treadmills, ellipticals, and recumbent bikes as well as squat racks, bench presses, and free weights ranging from kettlebells to barbells, students have the opportunity to find the best fit exercises to stay active.