Unlock Your Potential
Are you seeking a school community where every student and teacher knows each other by name? A school community where there is an exceptional level of individual attention and support, both academic and personal? A caring and supportive environment, where each student can unlock and maximize their potential through boundless experiences, be inspired to go higher, and celebrated for their individuality? If so, we want to hear from you!
Priority application deadline – January 31st*.
*Applications will be accepted after this date, space permitting.
Follow the steps below to complete the application process. If you have any questions please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 631-686-1600.
Please complete our Online Inquiry Form to tell us about yourself. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you and your family better! A member of our Admissions Team will review your inquiry and be in contact with you to provide information about our programs and to answer any questions you may have. We will also include you on our mailing list to receive Knox news and invitations to future admissions events.
The Knox School recommends that all students applying to Grades 6 through 12 take the SSAT. It is important to register for the SSAT (www.SSAT.org) in advance. Knox SSAT School Code is 4436. All testing should be from the current year.
International Applicants, whose native language is not English, must submit an English proficiency test. The Knox School accepts Duolingo and the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Knox TOEFL School Code is 8491.
To inquire about other English proficiency tests, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
Schedule an in-person or virtual interview with a member of our admissions team. Video conferencing is available by Zoom or Skype. The application does not have to be complete before scheduling an interview.
To schedule an interview, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 631-686-1600.
The following materials are necessary to complete your application:
- Online Application, which includes an essay and short answer questions
- Schedule an in-person or virtual interview with a member of our admissions team. (The application does not have to be completed before the interview.)
- Teacher recommendation forms must be submitted from a Math and English teacher, as well as one from your Principal, Guidance Counselor, Head of School, or Advisor.
- Submit academic transcripts from the current year and previous two years.
- Submit standardized test scores appropriate for a student’s grade level:
- 6th through 10th grade applicants – SSAT recommended
- 11th & 12th grade applicants – SSAT, PSAT, or SAT recommended
- PG applicants – SAT or ACT required
- International applicants must submit the TOEFL, Duolingo, or equivalent English proficiency test
Priority admissions deadline is January 31st.
We will continue to accept applications after this date, space permitting. Click on the badges below to complete the application process. If you have questions please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or +1 631-686-1600.
Important Dates & Reminders
January 31st: Priority applications are due to Knox. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis as space permits.
March 10th: Applicants are notified of admission decisions. Applicants submitting a completed application after the deadline may receive a decision on March 10th or shortly after the Admission Committee is able to review the application.
April 10th: Welcome to Knox! Admitted students are asked to submit their enrollment contract and deposit by this date. We look forward to welcoming you and your family to campus in September.