The Knox School takes athletics seriously! This is why we work to provide the most up to date equipment and continuously grow and expand out competitive team offerings. Our facilities currently offer:
- Red Brick Dust and Clay Baseball Field
- 2 Clay Softball Fields
- Bancroft-Phinney Hall (Gymnasium, Theatre, and Student Center)
- Four Tennis Courts – built to the specifications of USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center -once named the Leighton Coleman Tennis Courts
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- The Manfuso Soccer Field
- Badminton Courts
- Shoreline Cross-Country course
- George K. Allison Fitness Center
- Waterfront access for our crew program
- Equestrian indoor and outdoor riding ring
- Dance and Yoga Studio
- Indoor rowing machines (erg’s) for winter conditioning
Falcons Crew trains right on our waterfront campus in the Stony Brook Harbor. There is no need to travel to local beaches when all a student-athlete needs is right on their home campus!
Knox is the only school on Long Island with an equestrian ring and riding program on their campus.
Our Dance studio is also used for mindfulness, yoga and meditation programs.
Tennis players train in Fall and Spring while engaging in strength and conditioning in the George K. Allison Fitness Center.
The George K. Allison will be getting an upgrade thanks to the Class of 2019’s Senior Gift. More to come on this exciting project…