COVID-19 Health & Wellness Update
- You must bring proof of a negative PCR test that was administered within 72 hours of your arrival on campus.
- You will be Covid tested by a member of the Knox Health and Wellness staff within 72 hours of your arrival on campus.
- The School will continue to Covid test all boarders on a regular basis during the school year.
- No quarantine is required for incoming boarders.
- You must be fever-free and feeling COMPLETELY WELL in order to attend school.
- Any Day student who visits the infirmary feeling unwell will be sent home immediately.
- The School recognizes that getting vaccinated is a personal choice, but strongly encourages eligible students to be vaccinated against Covid-19 to mitigate the risk of an outbreak on our campus.
- The School will provide transportation to and from vaccination sites for any student – Boarding or Day – who wishes to be vaccinated and provides written permission to the Health and Wellness Director from a parent or legal guardian.
- All Covid-19 protocols – i.e., daily temp screenings, Magnus Covid App, staggered lunch periods, separation of Boarders and Day students, social distancing, etc. – are lifted on campus unless New York State mandates otherwise.
Vaccination Rate for Boarding Students
Vaccination Rate for Day Students
Vaccination Rate for All Students
Cases of COVID on Campus this year!
Updated on November 2, 2021